Monday, July 16, 2012

Farewell...

It has been almost four years ago to the day that I started this blog.  Back then it was fun...now it's not.  I mean, I'm sure it could still be fun, but I am in a bit more challenging season of life.  Right now it is just a million times easier and faster to upload a gazillion pictures to Facebook than to sit down, pick pictures, write about them, etc.  I have met some awesome people through blogging and for that, I am very, very thankful, but for now, I am ending this blog.  I will keep this blog open in case I have a change of heart or an occasional post that I want to write about.  Thanks for reading about our lives for the past four years!!!

6 comments:

Christy said...

I know what you mean. I made Superheroes and Princesses private and now I use blogging solely as a personal scrapbook. I just don't have time with four kids. I hardly ever read any blogs anymore, just happened to log in now while the baby is sleeping and the kids are all with friends. See you on FB. I hope all is well!

Queen of Random said...

Got ya! Glad we are fb friends so I can continue to keep up with ya!
Shan Walker

Melissa said...

I'll miss you in blogland! I hope you'll post lots of "homeschooly" activities on fb! I always get good ideas from you :)

MommyWise said...

:-( I suppose I can't blame you. Obviously, I have trouble keeping up with my blogs too. (with 6 kids its really hard) I've enjoyed seeing your girls... Good luck!

The girl who painted trees said...

You were one of the first blogs I started reading 4 years ago!

Stephen Carlos said...

Online shopping for LCD wall brackets and LCD wall mounts had a slow start in India, the reason behind it was, internet penetration was very slow. But, within last ten years, there has been incredible



www.ksl.com/?sid=23766152
fox13now.com/tag/marco-guizar/